- The powerful GeForce GTX 1650 NB takes advantage of the cutting-edge NVIDIA Turing architecture designed to offer incredible realism and brilliant performance in latest games.
- The GTX 1650 comes with 896 Cuda cores and operates across a 128-bit wide bus interface. It has a base clock of 1485 Mhz with support for Boost speeds of up-to 1785 MHz.
- The GTX 1650 comes with dual 90mm smart fans designed to operate based on load offering efficiency and is paired with a one-piece metal cooling fin aiding heat dissipation.
- It comes with 1 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b, 1 x DVI. It is HDCP compliant and you can connect multiple displays. It supports Nvidia Ansel and GPU Boost and DirectX 12.1.
- The compact card equipped with Turing shader technology and an attractive, yet functional armor is designed to offer the best of performance. It supports Geforce experience enabling you to capture and share your gameplay.
|Chip Series||GeForce® GTX 1650|
|Product Series||Colorful Series|
|GPU Code Name||TU117|
|Memory Speed Grade||12Gbps|
|Memory Bus Width||128bit|
|Heat Pipe Number/Spec||N|
|Auto Stop Technology||N|
|NV technology Support||Ansel, GPU Boost|
|Slot Number||2 slot|
|Accessories||Warranty Card, Manual|
|Specifications||Dual Fans ；compact size New ； Appearance Design|